Tuesday, January 17, 2012

...Gattaca (Espelhos)...



(...)

"Maybe it was a love of the planets, maybe it was just my growing dislike for this one, but for as long as I can remember, I have dreamt of going to space."

(...)

"I was never more certain of how far away I was from my goal than when I was standing right beside it. "

(...)

"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

...

...!



...


2 comments:

Lewis said...

Uma actualização neste tão afamado blog, ena, ena.
Meu caro A. que vida tão activa tens, que faz deixar os teus fans sedentos por noticias tuas?

Excelsior said...

LS (not D), este será o último "espaço" a que alguém que queira ter notícias minhas, deverá recorrer...