Saturday, February 09, 2008

...fragmentos de fragmentos....

.
I am Void, Lord of the Shadowlands of Nothingness...

Despite the title, this is more a curse then a blessing... To here I was banned after having my mind wrecked, my soul shattered, and my dreams turned into dust... In here, almost no light exists, the shadows embrace everything, the cold is unbearable, and loneliness an eternal curse... But I'm STILL the ruler of this regions... and although I'm trapped in this... emptiness, and sometimes the pain becomes wholesome, I do NOT deny the responsibility that this title brings to me... and I will help all the souls that cross this land... to go through it, without losing themselves here forever... because that is MY curse...


Void, Lord of Nothingness



(...Escrito por mim... há tantos anos, tantas vidas, atrás.)
.

No comments: