Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sep. 03, 2005 at 12:58 PM

Faith of the Heart

It's been a long road, getting from there to here.
It's been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I can feel the change in the wind right now. Nothing's in my way. And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna hold me down.

Cause I've got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe. I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one's gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star. I've got faith, I've got faith, faith of the heart.

It's been a long night. Trying to find my way.
Been through the darkness. Now I finally have my day.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna change my mind.

Cause I've got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe. I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one's gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star. I've got faith, faith of the heart.

I've known the wind so cold, and seen the darkest days.
But now the winds I feel, are only winds of change.
I've been through the fire and I've been through the rain.
But I'll be fine.

Cause I've got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe. I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one's gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star. I've got faith.

I've got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one's gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star. I've got faith, I've got faith, faith of the heart.

It's been a long road.

-------------------------------------------------------

... :)

Se alguém souber o que isto é... de onde vem... os meus parabéns... E se alguém empatizar com o que isto, para mim, significa... o meu sorriso...

3 comments:

Jasmim said...

Hum...dando voltas ao meu inglês, (fraco por sinal)...

Mas algo te faz acreditar, um fé, que te transcende, e dessa forma, baseado nesse acreditar, sentes-te capaz de alcançar até as estrelas...seguindo o teu coração!

(não sei se me distanciei do teu significado)...mas se estiver completamente errada (pedido o meu inglês a maiores desculpas...rsrsrsr)... vou então querer que me contes! rsrsrsrs

Beijo doce em ti...

:O)***

Excelsior said...

Completamente certo, Jasmim...

...Pensava eu que estava a conseguir vencer todas as adversidades e traições. E que ia vencer. E que ia soltar a minha alma. E que "voltaria" às Estrelas.

Assim não foi.

Quando fores à minha página do hi5, vais poder ver o video de onde essa música foi tirada.

Beijinho terno
***

*Um Momento* said...

Prantes...
Já não posso adivinhar:))
Beijo em ti
(*)